Helping Families in Need Directly Affected by Hardship or Disaster
& Supporting Programs
Critical Necessities of Food,
Nutrition, Housing, and Heat.
"The Foundation inspires individuals and business owners alike, encouraging contributions and volunteers to become partners with the Foundation to enhance our quality of life. We are happy to support an organization that gives to community organizations that touch so many people: the Stratton Foundation is unquestionably that organization."
Paul T. and Carol Carroccio
December 14, 2013 Winter Gala
Celebrate the mountain we all love in true holiday style - cocktails, appetizers, live entertainment, dancing, and exclusive Stratton Mountain auction items.
- February 1, 2014
The Taste of Vermont
A Mountain favorite event not to be missed! The areas's finest restaurants, professional chefs, & amateur cooks serve up their best dishes for you to TASTE! More details...
- March 15-16, 2014
24 Hours of Stratton
In case you missed it last year, the 24 Hours of Stratton is a super fun, family friendly, skiing / snowboarding team event. A team can be anywhere from 4-12 people. We light up the mountain and offer each participant the ability to ski for as long as they want over a 24 hour period. From 12 noon on Saturday to 12 noon on Sunday. We track each individual`s vertical feet skied as well as the teams vertical feet skied. We have prizes for the team and individuals who ski the most vertical. This is a non-stop party all weekend long. More details...
Events Photo Gallery
- Vermont Field Day – October 13, 2013 — View Photos
- 24 Hours of Stratton, March 23-24, 2013 — View results and photos.
- "A Taste of Vermont" - February 12, 2013 — View Photos — Watch Video
- Winter Gala - December 15, 2012 — Event Highlights — View Photos
- Emo Henrich Award – March 17, 2012 — View Photos
- "A Concert for Vermont 2012" was a Tremendous Success.
Memorial Day Weekend — View Photos
- Trevor Hall LIVE "Volume" Stratton Music Festival May 27 2012
- Trevor Hall & Caleb Eberhardt - Love Is Over & Beneath It
- "A Taste of Vermont" featuring Men Who Cook & Girls Who Gril
February 11, 2012 — View Photos
- Stratton's 50th Anniversary Winter Gala — December 17, 2011 — View Photos
Tink Smith Golf Tournament – June 3, 2011 — View Photos
Emo Henrich Award – March 19, 2011 — View Photos
Men Who Cook – February 12, 2011 — View Photos
The Winter Gala – December 18, 2010 — View Photos
Please Contact Us to be a Corporate Sponsor.